Friday, January 22

United in the news


O'Sheah's shock injury KO (The Sun)

JOHN O'SHEA is set to miss the rest of the season.
More.

Tevez: 'It's not revenge over United until City are in the final' (David McDonnell, The Mirror)

"It's not revenge fulfilled because City still haven't reached the final. I think the second leg will be harder than the first game."
More.

Tevez launches explosive attack on 'boot-licking moron' Gary Neville (Sid Lowe, The Guardian)

"He acted like a complete sock-sucker [boot-licker] when he said I wasn't worth £25m, just to suck up to the manager. I don't know what the hell that idiot is talking about me for. I never said anything about him."
More.

FA plan talks with Manchester clubs (Simon Stone from Press Associaton in The Independent)

The Football Association will speak to both Manchester clubs to try to avoid any flashpoints during next week's Carling Cup semi-final decider at Old Trafford.
More.

No comments: