Wednesday, January 6

United in the news


Nemanja Vidic is happy at Manchester United, says his agent (The Guardian)

"Regarding the mood of the player, I think it is standard. I have not spoken to him since the last defeat [against Leeds United in the FA Cup] but, as far as I know, there is no problem." More.


United line up replacements for Nemanja Vidic (David McDonnell, The Mirror)

Fergie's scouts have been looking at Palermo's 20-year-old centre-back Simon Kjaer, Juventus's Georgio Chielleni, 25, and Bolton's Gary Cahill, 24.
More.

Vidic denies bust-up with Sir Alex Ferguson (Marg Ogden, Daily Telegraph)

"I'm not unhappy at Old Trafford. I'm just injured and that is the end of the story."
More.

United miss star duo - Mancini (Simon Stone, Press Association)

"Carlos Tevez and Cristiano Ronaldo are two top players. It is normal when a team loses two players like that they might lose something."

No comments: