Saturday, February 20

United in the news


Ferguson 'sympathetic' to Manchester United fans' anti-Glazer protests (Daniel Taylor, The Guardian)

"I've made my point to the supporters as long as it doesn't interrupt or interfere with the progress of the team and I think they realise that too."
More.

Glazer family set to defy protests and watch Manchester United in Carling Cup final (Mark Ogden, Daily Telegraph)

They (one pictured) are considering travelling from the United States for the clash against Aston Villa at Wembley on Feb 28.
More.

Ferguson wants new Scholes deal (Press Association)

"I would be happy to do something about Scholes' contract but there is nothing yet," said Ferguson.
More.

Moyes and Rooney feud over after United star apologises for book slur (David Maddock, The Mirror)

"Wayne actually phoned me a year ago to apologise for his book and say the things he had put down were wrong, and he'd made a mistake."
More.

No comments: